Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dearth of entries

Well, I'm sorry that I've not been posting much recently. Part of the trouble is that there's so much going on. It's hard to find time to tell you about it all as I'm in the thick of it. I have a new set of job responsibilities, for one thing. I'm now the Young Adult Librarian at my library. Also, we've had to move very suddenly, just at the time I was taking some vacation preparatory to a family reunion in Colorado this coming week.

On top of all that, my excitement about my new phone has brought with it some frustration. I try to send posts as usual, but they error out with no explanation. My first thought, of course, is that the photos are too big, but I've reduced the resolution and it doesn't make a difference. Some go through just fine, but most don't.

Anyway, that's my story. I'm hoping to send some entries from my vacation. Love to all!

No comments: