Sunday, May 21, 2006


Those of you who only know me through this blog might not know it, but I have another interest besides books and libraries. I play with yo-yos and other skill toys. I used to do it just for fun, but when I lived in the Twin Cities, I did it professionally for awhile, and I still have the occasional paying gig.

Last night, though, I did a freebie show for the South Broken Arrow library to help them kick off the summer reading program. It wasn't my best performance. I got a knotted string in the middle of things, and I hadn't pocketed a backup like I usually do. I made it through okay, though. I also want to take this opportunity to let everyone know about the launch of my new website, http://www.yoyology.net. It's a very simple site, but my purpose in putting it together was to have a central place for my personal and business (yo-yoing) web presence. Please take a look if you have a chance.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pointless rambling.

No comments: